Saturday, March 5, 2011

HGTV and my Knee

Here I sit, laptop on top of my lap with HGTV on and my stupid knee propped on pillows.  But it doesn't matter.  I made the commitment to start writing again and I'm doing it!!!!  This excites me tremendously.  I want to talk about things I see (and don't see) in my world.  Hopefully I'll be amusing, thought provoking, relatively literate, and never use bad grammar.

So first, my knee.  While we were in California a week ago I chose to step off a curb and hyper-extend my knee.  This was something I would have preferred not to bring back from vacation.  Couldn't do any of the things we had planned to do, but it gave me a day of rest and gave Dennis a day to visit with his uncle.  I think just being in California and breathing the SoCal air was enough.  Since it was the week of the Oscars I was breathing the same air as my true love, Colin Firth.  I know he felt me.  I could tell by how he acted when he won the Oscar for his role in The King's Speech.  Poor man just hadn't recovered from breathing the same air.  (My blog, my fantasy)

As to HGTV, what else is there to watch on a rainy Saturday night.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! Congrats on your new blog. I'm looking forward to reading it. Your format looks very familiar (click my name, above). :o) By the way, this is Val from work. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a dork...Colin Firth! Hee hee! Love it! Glad you're blogging.

    ReplyDelete